SunPower Solar Lease Program
Why not reduce your HECO utility bill by 30 to 55 percent, with the worlds leading solar PV panel company? A SunPower solar lease makes it easier than ever to take control of your utility bill.
The decision to install PV solar is a significant one. In Hawaii, homeowners tired of continuously rising energy rates have decided to take control of their utility bills by installing solar; but not everyone can afford the upfront cost of installing a solar PV system. A SunPower solar lease gives property owners the opportunity to install solar and reduce their utility bill with little upfront cost and investment.
MORE ENERGY. FOR LIFE.
NOT ALL SOLAR IS THE SAME THE TRUSTED SOLAR SOLUTION FOR YOUR HOME
- SunPower® Maxeon® technology allows us to deliver the world's most efficient panel at up to 21%. Nothing else comes close.
- Watt for watt, SunPower panels provide up to 21% more kilowatt hours per year than conventional solar over the first 25 years².
- Multi-billion dollar public company with over a quarter century of experience
- SunPower is based in the United States with headquarters in Silicon Valley and has over 5,000 employees worldwide dedicated to solar.
PEACE OF MIND FOR YEARS TO COME NUMBER ONE CHOICE OF HOMEOWNERS
- SunPower will repair and maintain the entire solar system for the life of the lease. SunPower will Compensate you if the system does not produce the expected energy output.
- Installed by our best-in-class, trained professionals who will provide the highest standard of quality and customer service.
- Largest residential install base in the United States.
- Over 100,000 systems installed worldwide.
- Major companies and organizations also turn to
A Solar PV Company You Can Trust
Companies such as Wal-Mart, Johnson & Johnson, Microsoft, Toyota, and the U.S. Department of Defense have chosen SunPower.
What's included with my solar lease?
Steps during your solar system installation process